Wednesday, September 30, 2020

SASSY TOP!

It's a new pattern release day!!! Yay! Months of hard work finally pay off with: Sassy Top! A light weight cotton halter style top, with two collar options. Sleek, yet comfy with 2 inches of positive ease. This top is totally a wardrobe staple. Great for Summer hot days and fall weather paired with a jacket or knit cardigan.
Today only you can get Sassy Top and Sassy Top DK for $8 total! Normally I will sell them as $8 a piece. 
 
Just use code: GETSASSY 
 
 If you are purchasing it on Etsy please just buy 1 Sassy pattern, and I will gift you the second pattern within 24 hours. Thank you for all the love and support everyone!
 My lovely niece, Aubrey, was my knitwear model this go round. She did an amazing job! She would normally wear a size small. She is shown here in a size medium, because she's wearing the top I knit for myself. If you want this more relaxed fit just knit one size up from your own (keep your bust size the same or you will get armpit gaps).
 
Otherwise, the top has a slightly more fitted look with some nice curve emphasis. You can wear it confidently on days when you feel, as I call it, poofy, and it hides all that poofiness and still makes you look fabulous! 
 
You can find the pattern on my Ravelry, Etsy, or Lovecraft! 

   
Happy Knitting! 
- That Bits N Bob's Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment